that I'm loving right now.
1) Anything Apple and iChat... so I can talk to my baby and see her when I'm gone, and of course, so she can see me to.
2) Chai Tea, oh the season of chai tea. Warm, soothing chai tea.
3) Time spent with friends and family... enjoying all the delicious treats this season offers.
4) The way my daughter makes friends so easily, no matter where we are.
5) The fact that I am working right now, that I have work still, when there are so many that don't.
6) Reading... there has been so much reading I've caught up on, and so many more books left to open.
7) The sweet little surprises from my husband. When I told him of a book I loved and that I want to get the next one, he ordered it and had it sent to me :) I'm truly blessed my his thoughtfulness.
8) The fact that he still loves me and just laughed with me, when (not knowing of his surprise), I went and bought the book myself, read it in a day... the day before his delivery arrived.
9) Love that stands the test of time. I recently did a photoshoot with my parents, the love they have for each other is even greater than I remembered.
10) Following photo groups on Flickr, still love the s t i l l series.