that I'm loving right now.
2. Aliyah: "Mommy, when you take my baby brother out of your belly, can he lay down in my bed?"
3. Wearing sandals. Outside. In February. (The benefits of traveling.)
4. Fresh made juices, by the hand of my sweet little girl (with supervision and help, of course.)
5. Tea & Jam's Grateful Project. So many colorful and intriguing photos... makes me excited to get home and get more shots of my family.
6. Wearing stylish and comfortable slippers all over the house, and my hotel room. My favorite things to have on my feet... besides my husband's hands.
7. The thought of a home birth with a midwife, and this insightful documentary, The Business of Being Born.
8. My brother Jason and Michelle's fun filled wedding, complete with The Dixie Cups Chapel of Love for the wedding party march.
9. A deep conditioning treatment. Every girl needs a little pampering, at least my hair certainly did.
10. Any moment I get the chance to chat with Aliyah on iChat.