Because we all like to be busy on our weekends right?
Or is that just me?
Oh wait, I don't like to have busy weekends either.
1. Baking Soda Hair Wash: Sounds a little crazy, but works like a charm. I tried it this week and got rid of all that extra hair product build up. Then I used vinegar as a rinse to balance the pH and my hair was silky and fresh!
2. I Am Second: Amazing! That's all I can say. This is an incredible way to see the testimonies of some people you just may have heard of. Warning: You may burst into tears while hearing some of them.
3. $50 Health and Wellness Products Giveaway: Well, I may be slightly biased, but I think this is an incredible giveaway, hosted by my husband! We use these products and love them. So scoot on over there, comment, and win yourself some good health.
4. Gardening With Kids: This simple mom has some great advice to get your kids involved in your garden this year. We did some of this last year, and plan to more this year!
5. 9 Timeless Nutrition Tips: You probably already know most of these tips, but Spring is the perfect time to clean house... including your body. And remember, it only takes 21 days to make a new habit!
And since every post is better with a picture...
Happy Friday everyone!!