- Aliyah had been asking and asking, "Mommy, can you please make an appointment for me to get my hair cut. It needs to be healthy so it can grow." I kid you not, her words. And so, I obliged.
- Hot tub dates during an unseasonably chilly spell where the doors and windows are flung open so that our curtains can dance and sway to the heavy breeze flowing through.
- A day of rain. Beautiful. And another plus... I could sport these coral Wellies from my Spring faves list, and received compliments all day long.
- A shopping trip to a big box store. The best part? Tandem cart rides
- My littles have been waking up early this week. Every.single.day. And so we've been having special cuddles while we watch the sunrise.
- I clearly didn't leave all of New York behind and so my family and I huddled in a little local pizza shop and shared some delicious pie... Brooklyn style.
- Evening trip to the park, with my two littles and Aliyah's two "babies" as well.
- Girl's Night Out! 'Nuff said.
- Barefoot bike rides.
Welcome to our tradition here on Fresh Mommy Blog... on Wednesdays, when I try to be wordless, I'm just going to dump the previous week's photos from my phone. A little piece of where we've been and what we've been up to. And the resulting collage? Well, I think it speaks so much more than I could. Welcome to Hump Day Dump.
All of my photos were taken on an iPhone with the instagr.am app and were put together using Big Huge Labs mosaic maker... super simple and free. If you want to find me, I'm on instagram as TabithaBlue. For more fabulous Wordless Wednesday memes, check out Project Alicia, Better in Bulk and Wordless Wednesday