This week my brother and his family are in town and staying with us which means COUSINS! And FUN! And late nights for the four little ones, and even later nights for us when we stay up until the wee hours of the morning talking, laughing and catching up.
So, while we're all yawning through breakfast, here's a look at some of the things we've been enjoying:
- Helping big sister with word puzzles.
- Bike rides. And a mint green bike!
- The cute tree covered bridge on our trail.
- Open skies over Alligator Alley.
- A rainy day at the pool... and swimming anyway.
- Busch Gardens, and cousins!
- Self portraits... and finding hundreds of them, taken by Brayden, on my phone.
- Up close with the animals.
- Finding ways to cool off on a hot day.
- Brayden's driving.
How was your past week? We'd love to hear.
Welcome to our tradition here on Fresh Mommy Blog... on Wednesdays, when I try to be wordless, I'm just going to dump the previous week's photos from my phone. A little piece of where we've been and what we've been up to. And the resulting collage? Well, I think it speaks so much more than I could. Welcome to Hump Day Dump, we'd love to have you join, whether it's one photo or many, phone pics or camera pics, wordless or not!
All of my photos were taken on an iPhone with the instagr.am app and were put together using Big Huge Labs mosaic maker... super simple and free. If you want to find me, I'm on instagram as TabithaBlue. For more fabulous Wordless Wednesday memes, check out Project Alicia, Better in Bulk and Wordless Wednesday