Cheers to having a productive week on the heels of a holiday! Here are some of the things we've been enjoying in the midst of our productiveness:
- Flying back home to our babies.
- Their "Welcome Wagon" and cute little faces hiding behind their handmade sign.
- Dancing in the rain. (If you missed the video, you've got to go watch it.)
- My little ballerina girl... and her little ballerina doll, a new fave brought home from our trip.
- Playing in the morning light, with a great find from thrifting.
- Underwater photos! (Thanks to my new LifeProof iPhone case, enter to win one here!)
- The sun peaking through rain clouds.
- A bike ride with our littles, and great views along the way.
- Taking a break to cool our feet in the water.
- Moon walks on the beach.
How was your past week? We'd love to hear!
Welcome to our tradition here on Fresh Mommy Blog... on Wednesdays, when I try to be wordless, I'm just going to dump the previous week's photos from my phone. A little piece of where we've been and what we've been up to. And the resulting collage? Well, I think it speaks so much more than I could. Welcome to Hump Day Dump, we'd love to have you join, whether it's one photo or many, phone pics or camera pics, wordless or not!
All of my photos were taken on an iPhone with the instagr.am app and were put together using Big Huge Labs mosaic maker... super simple and free. If you want to find me, I'm on instagram as TabithaBlue. For more fabulous Wordless Wednesday memes, check out Project Alicia, Better in Bulk and Wordless Wednesday