Father's Day is just about a week and a half away, and if you're anything like me, you tend to have grand plans... procrastinate... and then realize that you have just a week and a half to get yourself together for all of the awesome men in your life, like your dad and the father of your children.
Some of the best gifts aren't the ones that you buy, but rather they're the ones that mean something special, that bring back a memory... or a way to share a new one. A handcrafted card or a thoughtfully prepared meal at his favorite outdoor spot. A scrapbook of his favorite photos with the kids or even just planning a day out, hitting all his favorite places and making your own memories while at it.
Though if you've got a tech or gadget loving guy on your hands, I've rounded up some of the coolest gear and gadgets from around the web so you can make somebody smile... in time for Dad's Special Day. And everything here is under $100!
1) Coffe Cup Power Inverter... it's just cool. And practical.
2) The perfect addition to any man's cave, a Roku box. With no monthly fees, the dad in your life can feel free stream all the entertainment he want's from Netflix, Hulu, Pandora... and a ton more.
3) Toe shoes! I haven't personally tried these yet, but if there's a dad in your life that likes running, walking or riding in the great outdoors, I've heard these are a touch of heaven to their feet.
4) The waterproof, dustproof and shockproof LifeProof cover that we keep our iPhones covered with since we just about always by water.
5) For a dad that still loves a real razor in the shower, try this ShaveWell Fog Free mirror... it's super easy to install, then just hold it under the stream of hot shower water for a few seconds, and voila, a fog free shave.
AND I have a FREE Fog Free mirror for one of you... or for your dad. Just enter the giveaway below and I'll ship out the mirror via First Class Mail to the winner next week!