! Here are some of the things we've been enjoying in the midst of our productiveness:
- Finding places to explore during a rainy few days.
- And heading out on our bikes as soon as the coast was clear.
- Snacks. Who doesn't enjoy a good snack?
- A movie! On one of our escapes.
- Ruling the dance floor.
- Pierced ears! On a whim, and for a very excited little girl.
- Enjoying friends.
- A squirting elephant on a hot day.
- Five Guys... when mama just really wanted a burger.
- Underwater self portraits of a little girl.
How was your past week? Do share.
Welcome to our tradition here on Fresh Mommy Blog... on Wednesdays, when I try to be wordless, I'm just going to dump the previous week's photos from my phone. A little piece of where we've been and what we've been up to. And the resulting collage? Well, I think it speaks so much more than I could. Welcome to Hump Day Dump, we'd love to have you join, whether it's one photo or many, phone pics or camera pics, wordless or not!
All of my photos were taken on an iPhone with the instagr.am app and were put together using Big Huge Labs mosaic maker... super simple and free. If you want to find me, I'm on instagram as TabithaBlue. For more fabulous Wordless Wednesday memes, check out Project Alicia, Better in Bulk and Wordless Wednesday