Cheers to having a productive week on the heels of a holiday! Here are some of the things we've been enjoying in the midst of our productiveness:
- Indoor play areas with friends on rainy days.
- We found a splash park! Close to home, free... and loads of fun.
- The first cherries of the season.
- ... and deciding to make mini cherry pies with them. (Recipe coming soon.)
- Quick and refreshing afternoon swims.
- Juice! We've been juicing every day, tons of fruits and vegetables.
- Our office.
- Visiting a nearby farm for fresh eggs, and getting to bottle feed baby goats and hold baby chicks.
- Bike rides.
- Swimming, again.
How was your past week? We'd love to hear!
Welcome to our tradition here on Fresh Mommy Blog... on Wednesdays, when I try to be wordless, I'm just going to dump the previous week's photos from my phone. A little piece of where we've been and what we've been up to. And the resulting collage? Well, I think it speaks so much more than I could. Welcome to Hump Day Dump, we'd love to have you join, whether it's one photo or many, phone pics or camera pics, wordless or not!
All of my photos were taken on an iPhone with the instagr.am app and were put together using Big Huge Labs mosaic maker... super simple and free. If you want to find me, I'm on instagram as TabithaBlue. For more fabulous Wordless Wednesday memes, check out Project Alicia, Better in Bulk and Wordless Wednesday